Wednesday, September 24, 2008

NFL picks: Week 4

YEEEHAWW!!!! Last week was awesome. Not only was there some serious Shnide getting off of, but I was a spectacular 12-2-1 with my picks. Damn I wish I had bet some money. That way I could have let my winning ride this week and lost it all!

Last week's awesomeness on my part raises my season record to 28-15-2. So lets keep this going, I'm feeling hot. As always, home team in caps and pick in bold.

Buffalo -8.5 LAMS
Possible suicide pick this week.

PANTHERS -7 Dirty Birds


Should be a fun game but the Panthers will pull away at the end.

KITTIES -3.5 Browns

Two desperate teams. Both are desperate for a win, but Cleveland is desperate for a QB. Bengals are the pick at home.

DA BEARS +3 Iggles

The Eagles look scary, but this should be a close, low scoring affair.






Christy Cooley +11 Jessica Simpson

Check out those... points.




Donks -9 CHEFS

I hate to say it but the Broncos are gonna cruise to 4-0. The Chiefs are truly awful. I feel terrible for the people of Missouri. Its bad enough that the Royals suck and the Cards will miss the playoffs. They also have to deal with probably the two worst teams in the NFL. Chase Daniel has a lot of pressure on him from desperate fans in The Show Me State.

JAGS -7.5 Moo Cows

I have a feeling this game should be closer, but I think the Jags can cover this at home.

SAINTS
-5.5 49ers

Sean Payton's poor playcalling won't be enough to hold back the Saints. Should be a shootout.

Over the Hill QB from Iowa +1.5 OVER THE HILL QB FROM MISSISSIPPI

The Jets are sinking and fast, while the Buzzsaw will continue to tease before they collapse.

Bolts -7.5 RAIDERS

Feels weird to me, like the Carolina game. If we can stop the run its a cover. If not, it will be a long day.

BUCS -1 Packers

When in doubt, pick the home team.

Vikes +3 TITANS

A poor man's version of the Eagles at Bears game. The Titans have been playing with house money and I think their run is up.

Ravens +6.5 STEELERS

This line just doesn't seem right. The Steelers are hurting bad, and the Ravens are 2-0. Admittedly that's wins over the Browns and Bengals, but I still think this will be closer than a touchdown.

No comments: